Monday, September 10, 2012

Back from Vacation & Have Booth Updates....

 

Hello! I have not posted on my blog for awhile as my husband was on vacation. With 5 children 13 years and younger and a husband home I just could not find the time to restyle many pieces or write a post! No wonder huh?
Well I thought things would be back to normal today but alas one of my 13 year olds is home ill! I miss writing my blogs so I decided to update everyone on my booths to get back into the swing of things!
I have three booths at Heritage Square Antique Mall - G021, C096 and J08. All have been doing so well and so many items have been selling quickly! Thank you to all my fabulous customers! I have been managing to keep them well stocked despite my time constraints as of recent and all three booths are fully stocked.

I will start with G021 as this booth has the most dramatic change.
 

 
 I went in and restyled the booth to give it a new, interesting look.  I hung Waverly Toile Drapes in each corner to give it a homey look - they look fantastic.  They are still available to purchase despite how nice they make the booth look!  They were custom made, in excellent condition, lined and they have the nice thick insulation in the middle that will help keep a room toasty warm in the winter!  My living room drapes have this feature and it is fantastic!   They were also professionally dry cleaned.

 
You can also see the drapes behind the STUNNING Vintage Crystal Chandelier that we just took in yesterday.  It was original to a house here in Bexley, Ohio and dates to the Early 1900s! 
WOW!
 
 
I have many new pieces of furniture and art and accent pieces.  Right now G021 lives up to the name Eclectic Chic as it does have an Eclectic Mix of items available.  There are the restyled Vintage and Antique pieces that I have painted, lightly distressed and waxed.  These include a Victorian Coffee Table in blue, a Vintage Quilt Rack and an Antique Hand Crafted Chest with Birds on the drawers.  All three of these are on sale at this time!

 
 
 
The new pieces that made their debut this weekend include a Stunning Antique Break Down Armoire from ca. mid 1800s.  It comes completely apart for easy moving!  They should still make armoires like this today!!  It is a beautiful piece in solid wood with mirrored doors.  The Wood Grain is to die for!  Look at the column in the center - wow!!  Fabulous details and carvings and a Double Bow Front Drawer at the base.
 
 
 
 
We also took in a Unique Piece - this I bought for my own house but could not find a place for it!  Hurry and take a look at it before I do figure out where to put this little beauty!  It dates to the late 1800s and is quite unique with a hinged top with a step down compartment inside that is painted blue.  There is also an off center drawer and a door at the bottom that opens to a spacious cabinet area.  The wood grain on this piece is stunning as well!

 

 
You will also find a Vintage Dresser with Floral Etched Mirror.  Fabulous Design and Original Lion Hardware.  Excellent condition and priced to sell fast!




 
Another new piece is a Late 1800s Eastlake Chest with Spoon Carved Floral Design.  Solid Oak, drawers all have locks and the original Hardware is intact!  She is a beauty!  I thought she was sold before I even took her off the cart.  I had not priced her yet and the customer was on their way out the door though.  I have a feeling they will be back as she is a looker!



One of my favorites is an Antique Chest dating to the early to mid 1800s with Hand Cut Dovetails on the drawers!  These dovetails are super tiny and that is the way I love them!!!  That shows the age on this petite piece!  Original finish and hardware.  Perfect size for an entry way, living room, hallway or bedroom.  This can even be used as a bedside table! 

 
G021 has a fabulous assortment of Antique and Vintage pieces!  Please stop by and take a look.  As always I will be glad to consider offers on items priced $80 or more. 
Stop by C096 and J08 as well.  I will update you on those two booths soon!
 
Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Brice Rd
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
614-864-8722
 
Layaway is Available.
 
Eclectic Chic - Booths G021, C096 and J08
 
C096:
 
J08:

 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment