Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Birthday Treat....

This summer my best friend from childhood visited from California.  Her birthday fell on a day that she was visiting....we had not been together for her birthday since she moved to California in 9th grade!  I woke up early and went to Reschs Bakery to buy her a cake....

 
On the way home I saw a sign for a sale and decided to stop.  They did not have much at all but I did find this little French Inspired Beauty...

 
I love the straight leg design paired with the frilly original hardware!!

 
I gave her a coat of primer:

 
And then a top coat of off white paint:

 
I distressed the finish, waxed the table and replaced the original hardware.

 
She is Simple yet Elegant!

 
Perfect for a Shabby Chic Decor, Beach Cottage, Traditional or even a Vintage Mod decor as I would date her to that time period.

 
The paint distressed perfectly on this piece!  I love the sharp contrast from the dark wood peaking out from under the off white paint!

 
And the hardware and the desgin details around the hardware!  Wow!
 
 
She is available in Booth J08 at
 
Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Brice Road
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
614-864-8722
 
See her peaking around the Antique Round Ice Cream Parlor Table on the right side of the photo?
 
Please see our other two booths.
 
G021 has many nice pieces of Shabby Cottage Chic Finds.
G021 will be receiving four new pieces soon!  I may put a sneak peek of them on my Facebook page -  "Eclectic Chic".  Stop by and take a look.  Click the Like button to receive updates when I take new pieces into the mall!
 
C096 is in the process of having a HUGE Clearance Red Tag Sale as I have big plans on remodeling this booth!  I marked down many "smalls" or decor and accent pieces yesterday and hope to mark some more down in the coming days!  Feel free to make an offer on any item priced $50 or more!
 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment