Thursday, August 2, 2012

And Something Blue...

This is the most darling petite table!  This piece just has such a wow factor in such a little package!  She started out with pretty lines, nice legs and gorgeous brass capped feet.  But with a little TLC and some paint and minor distressing she now can turn heads!


Before Photos:



Lots of Potential.  Solid Wood, Dovetailed Drawers, Original Hardware and Brass Capped Claw Feet.  Wow! 


And lots of damage!  Someone needed to buy some coasters!


I promise to get better with taking photos along the way on every piece.  I get started on the transformation and forget those interim photos!  Sorry!

I primed this little table first and then painted her a soft blue that fit her perfectly!



Water Rings All Gone!


 I love this table...I know I love most of the pieces if not all that I restyle!



Here she is with her leaves up...she looks like she has her wings spread and is ready to fly!


Here is a sneak peek at some other lovely tables that are due to arrive at Heritage Square within the week.  Maybe even today!


I am redoing my J08 booth at Heritage Square Antique Mall and hope to get some of it done today.  I am being realistic on "some" as I have to get 4 of my 5 children ready for horse camp which starts Sunday, I need to take 2 daughters clothes shopping, I hope to clear the garage of some furniture and I promised the two youngest a trip to the pool today!  Wish me luck!! 

Mid August I hope to transform my C096 booth so when I get time in the next few days I plan on marking the majority of items in that booth with red sale tags! Stop by for some bargains on furniture and smalls. 

G021 is full of fabulous finds....items priced $50 or more is negotiable on price.  Please make any offers at the front desk.

Heritage Square is located at 1865 Brice Rd in Reynoldsburg, Ohio
614-864-8722

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment