Friday, October 12, 2012

Eclectic Chic...Six Sided and Perfectly Shabby...

This little beauty started out in excellent condition....that was a nice change!!  It is a quality made piece by Heritage.  Super heavy - solid wood!  No MDF or pressed wood on this piece anywhere!!  She did however have a couple water rings on the top and the lovely designs on the sides where calling out to me to paint them!
 
I started with a primer coat....and then remembered the Before Photo!  I promise some day I will remember to take better before photos!
 
 
 
 
After the photo shoot I finished the primer and then applied a top coat.
She then received a top coat of Off White Paint. I lightly distressed the piece and waxed it with clear wax.
 
 
The details on this piece is amazing and the Original Hardware...WOW! I love it! The hardware goes all the way around on all six sides.  The piece is amazingly heavy showing it's quality.  There are two doors that open to ample storage.  Great place for throw blankets, books, remotes, games and more!  (Photo below has only one door open and I apologize for the bad photo!)
 
 


She is available at Heritage Square Antique Mall in Booth J08.  She has been there only about a week or so but as always I will consider offers.  Plus I have many more pieces waiting their turn to come in to the mall and I need some room to bring more pieces in!
 
Please also visit C096 and G021 for more Fabulous Finds!!

Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Brice Road
Columbus, Ohio
614-864-8722
 
Just a couple blocks off of I70 at the Brice Road North Reynoldsburg Exit
 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment