Monday, November 19, 2012

Eclectic Design Inc...Some of My Favorite Things...

Scott's Antique Show is fast approaching and I have been working and working to get everything ready as planned.  The Scott's Show is this weekend and is held at The Ohio State Fairgrounds.  Show hours are Saturday and Sunday and set up is Friday.  Most dealers will sell to the public on Friday if you would like to beat the crowds.  Although most booths will not be completely set up.
 
I will be in spaces 2247 and 2248 in the main building.  This is in the center under the sky lights.
 
 
I have been working very hard getting many new pieces ready for the show.  Below is a sneak peak of the some of the pieces that will be available.  I will be posting Before and After Blogs on most of these items in the coming week or so.
 
Antique Vanity
 
I do have a mirror that looks great with this...not original.  Could be used as a desk too.
 
 
 
Some of the photos of these pieces were taken before they were completely finished so please use your imagination.
 
Fabulous Vintage Lane Shelf
 
 
Antique Empire Chest that is awaiting it's turn to be restyled!
 
 
I LOVE this piece! 
Antique Gateleg Table with Drop Leaves.  Fabulous Turned Legs. 
 
 
Bad Lighting on Photo below...but it shows it is versatile!
 
 
Antique Industrial Factory Cart in Original Red Paint.  On Original Casters.  Definitely a Favorite!  I wish I had room to keep this one!!
 
 
 
 
 
Vintage Lane Side Table with Fabulous Designs on the Pedestal Base
 
 
 
Set of Six Vintage Thomasville Chairs.  Freshly Painted and Newly Upholstered
 
 
Vintage Desk Chair with Great Turned Legs made by Murphy Company
 
 
Antique Drop Leaf Table.  This is such a fantastic piece!  You could move this around your house.  Use it behind a sofa, use it as a serving piece in the dining room, use it at the foot of your bed.  And the best part...when you have a dinner party and you need extra seating - pull this table out and open it up and you have another full size dinign table! 
Wow!
 
 
Drexel Heritage Vintage Chinese Chipendale Table.  Great size on this piece!
 
 
Which is your Favorite?
 
 
Please stop by my two booths at Scott's Antique Show and say Hello!  I would love to meet you!
 
Also stop by Heritage Square Antique Mall - all three of my booths are fully stocked -
G021, C096 and J08
 
Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Brice Rd
Columbus, Ohio
614-864-8722
 
Just off of I 70 at the Brice Rd North Reynoldsburg Exit
 
Thank you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment