Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Eclectic Design Inc....Scott's Antique Show

I am still super busy getting ready for the Scott's Show this weekend!  I am putting finishing touches on painted pieces, making fabulous chalkboards, pricing decor items for your house that I have been collecting for months and so much more!

Booth 2247 and 2248 in the Main Building under the sky lights in the center.
 
I am too busy to post any before and after posts this week but will get back to that soon!
 
I am going to share some photos of some items I am working on.  Some may be Before Photos, some may be After Photos and some may be In the Works Photos!
 
If you see any items in this post or my last that you are interested in they are available at my house in Bexley today and tomorrow.  Friday they will be heading to Scott's Antique Show!  If you have any questions about certain pieces please look up my Facebook page and contact me via email there.  My Facebook Page
 
It seems as though there is a techincal problem with downloading photos.  Unfortunately I do not have time to figure this out. 
Please see my Facebook page to see the latest pieces I am working on for the Scott's Show.
Click the Link Below.
Latest Items

My three Booths are also Fully Stocked
G021, C096 and J08

Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Brice Red
Columbus, Ohio
614-864-8722

Just off of I70 at the Brice Rd North Reynoldsburg Exit

They will be closed Thanksgiving Day

Thanks!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment