Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Round Restyle...

I found this little treasure in the corner of a garage at a local estate sale here in Bexley, Ohio where I live.  I knew right away that despite the dust, dirt and dings she would be a lovely addition to any home with a much needed restyle.
 
 
I gave her a cleaning and I patched some small areas around her base where she needed some tlc from sitting in that garage!  I used wood putty which I sanded smooth after it dried. 
 
 
She is quite unique with a round body, two shelves, one working drawer and three faux drawers.
 
 
I removed all the hardware and painted her with a coat of off white paint that is one of my custom colors named "Sterling".  She did receive two coats of paint to make sure she had a nice even coat. 
After the paint was dry I lightly distressed the piece, waxed, and replaced the original hardware.
 
 
 
 
She turned out beautiful!  She will be a unique touch to her new home. 
 
 
This piece would be perfect as a side table or even a night stand.

 
 
If interested you may purchase this item at my house in Bexley until she makes her grand debut at
Heritage Square Antique Mall
where I have three booths.
 
 
 
G20, G21 and C96
 
Heritage Square Antique Mall
1865 Brice Road
Columbus, Ohio
614-864-8722
 
Just off of I-70 at the Brice Road North Reynoldsburg Exit.
 
Please also follow us on Facebook by liking our page here
 
Thanks!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment