Friday, July 20, 2012

Beat Up Petite End Table Rescued...

This Small Vintage End Table has the perfect lines and designs!  Unfortunately it was quite beat up and had it's fair share of water rings.  Thankfully for me the previous owners did not own any coasters and this little beauty ended up at my house!  I knew as soon as I saw this piece that she had a lot of potential!


Lots of Rings from Drinking Glasses and other Water Marks as Well!


 I love the Fluted Design on the three legs and all the other design details on this piece!


And who does not love a Petite Round Table?  Perfect size, shape and design!


She was so pretty I had to pick a unique color for her!


I primed the table and painted her in Valspar Brushed Orange.  This is a nice Pale Orange and once I lightly sanded the piece and distressed it the color was more of a Peach Hue.  A perfect accent piece to bring color in a small way to any room! 


 You just cannot find quality pieces of furniture like this anymore!


 The top is lightly distressed but in a good way now!


She is one of many Shabby Chic pieces at Eclectic Chic at Heritage Square Antique Mall in Booth G021
Heritage Square is located at 1865 Brice Rd in Reynoldsburg, Ohio


Please see my other two booths for an Eclectic Chic Mix of Furniture and Decor...
C096 and J08

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shape of that table.........GREAT MAKEOVER.

    Hey, I tried to follow you, but couldn't find a way to do so. Let me know how.

    ReplyDelete