Thursday, July 26, 2012

Original Shabby Chic...The Real Deal....

I love this table!  I really do!  I wish I had room for this beauty in my house!!  Unfortunately I do not.


She is in As Found Condition.  I did not do a thing to her at all!
She was purchased from an estate of an Antique Dealer along with many other fabulous pieces.
                                     
                                       

Look at the amazing details on this piece!  The top is painted in what looks like an Oriental theme. 
The design is partially worn and totally perfect!


The trim around the edge is worn and there is a spot almost centered on this table where the wood grain can be seen peaking through.  The best part of all this is the it is real!!  Real wear to this piece from years of use.  This table has the look that everyone wants and everyone works so hard to achieve!


Look at the detail on the stretcher!  Hand painted design and the shape add to the overall look of this table!  The fretwork on either side is also painted and adds even more charm!


The drawer is to die for!!  Even with the broken knob!!  I would not replace this knob for anything!  Not only does it add such charm and character but is is also Bakelite!  Wow!


 She would make a fabulous Sofa Table, the perfect Telephone Stand as can be seen below with a Fabulous Authentic Vintage Phone with Chrome Accents or in an Entryway!  She would make a grand statement wherever she would land in your house!




 To find a piece that has real distress and wear is just a bonus for this lovely piece!


The Table, Telephone and Lamp are all currently showcased in Booth G021 at Heritage Square Antique Mall in Reynoldsburg, Ohio
1865 Brice Rd
614-864-8722

I have two other booths as well and many other fabulous pieces available - C096 and J08

Stop by and take a look! 

Thanks!

Linking to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday



2 comments:

  1. I think I'd FIND a place for it. Love the green.
    Im now following you from PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com. Please come visit me and take a look around??? THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the green is fabulous.
      Thank you for following! I will definitely check your blog out! Thanks!

      Delete