Monday, July 23, 2012

Curved Front China Cabinet

As soon as I saw this Curved Front China Cabinet I knew it was in desperate need of a restyle!  A fresh coat of paint and some distressing was just what she needed!

Before:


Ignore the white on the top - I forgot to take the Before photo before putting the primer on the top.  I really need to remember that now that I am writing blogs!





I primed the inside and outside of the china cabinet.  I then painted it with an off white paint.  I did not remove the glass in fear that the curved panels might break - we have 5 children here 13 and under and the glass was safer inside the cabinet! 


I lightly distressed the piece to add some character.



She looks super pretty with Vintage Smalls Displayed inside!


The pull is a key that locks the door.


Please visit Booth G021 for a variety of Shabby and Cottage Chic Pieces.  I also have many other pieces in booth C096 and J08.  The booths are at Heritage Square Antique Mall in Reynoldsburg, Ohio at 1865 Brice Rd. 



Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! It looks soooo much better in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen! I agree, it is totally transformed with the paint.

    ReplyDelete