Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let Me Introduce Myself and My Booths....

I am so excited about starting this blog!  I love furniture and interior design and would love to share ideas, my pieces that are avaialble and some of the incredible transformations I have completed.  We have three booths at Heritage Square Antique Mall and have been there for about a year and half.  The three booths we have are G021, C096 and J08.

These three booths have very different looks most of the time thus the name Eclectic Chic!  No matter your taste in furniture you are bound to find something in one of our booths to appeal to your taste and design style!

G021 is at the front of the mall and is strictly a Shabby Cottage Chic style.  Perfect for a Beach Cottage, French Apartment design, or just easy care free living!!  I love to restyle Vintage and Antique Furniture to breathe new life into them!  I love to experiment with colors and always have a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from in this booth!

C096 is on Avenue D is right down from my G021 space.  C096 has a wide variety of styles and design tastes.  This booth tends to change so please make sure to always stop by and see what is available!  Currently it has some Mid Century Modern pieces and Vintage Pieces.  Plus a fabulous Industrial Chic Grocery Metal Shelf full of vintage Kitchenware!  Last month C096 was a Shabby Chic Dining Room!  What is next I am not sure yet!

J08 is around the corner from C096 towards the North side of the store on the center aisle.  This is a great small booth that definitely has an Eclectic mix of items!  Shabby Chic to Traditional to Primitives and More!  This booth is always changing as well and I have some ideas for a new look when I get some time!  I will definitely share this with you when the time comes!

Heritage Square Antique Mall is the perfect destination for a fabulous shopping experience!  You could literally spend hours looking at all the items offered in this large mall!  They are located at 1865 Brice Rd in Reynoldsburg, Ohio at the corner of Brice Rd and Livingston Ave.  Just a few blocks off of I70 at the Brice Rd North exit.  They are open Monday thru Thursday 10 to 6, Friday and Saturday 10 to 9 and Sunday 12 to 6.  They even offer lay away!  Stop by and make a day of it and enjoy the Air Conditioned store on these hot summer days!

Have a great day!  I am off to the pool with 3 of our 5 children.  My 6 year old son has a birthday party to attend and he is so excited!   

1 comment:

  1. After taking a look around, I see I've already been following you. Love your things. 8-)
    Candy

    ReplyDelete