Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pair of Vintage Bamboo Tables....

I recently picked up a Fabulous Vintage White Wicker Sofa and lucked out to also find this Pair of Vintage Bamboo Side Tables with Glass Tops. 


I have combined my Before Photo and Photo of One Table Primed:


The tables are somewhat simple, especially the legs.  But then you notice the top with the interwoven design - wow!  The simple lines of the legs paired with the woven design on the top is such an eclectic mix and works perfectly!



I primed the tables first and then painted them with a top coat of Off White paint. I then gave them a coat of Clear Paste Wax.

They are showcased with the White Wicker Love Seat in Booth G021 at Heritage Square Antique Mall.


They look fabulous on either end of the wicker piece with a lamp and small accent pieces.  Each has a piece of tempered glass on the top.


They would look fabulous on a porch or in a living room or family room.  They would also make a lovely pair of night stands! 


The wicker love seat has only been in the mall for about a week but I already put a red sale tag on it!  I have so many projects waiting for a space at the mall so I am making deals!!  The Wicker Piece is priced in the $50 range!  Wow!  It is in excellent condition and includes the cushion and the two throw pillows!! 


Please stop by Booths G021, C096 and J08 at Heritage Square Antique Mall.  Located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio at 1865 Brice Rd.  614-864-8722



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment