Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome to Eclectic Chic! 

I finally made the plunge into blogging and would love to share the furniture and decor that I showcase at Heritage Square Antique Mall in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, at Peacock Lane Home in Worthington, Ohio, at The Scott's Antique Show at The Ohio State Fairgrounds and occasionally from my own house in Bexley.

I have a great love for furniture and have found that I have a talent for repurposing Antique and Vintage pieces and bring them back to life!  I also offer furniture pieces with their original finish, artwork, and decor items to suit many different tastes and design ideas.  My pieces range from traditional antiques to shabby cottage chic to industrial chic to Mid Century Modern and more.  Thus the name Eclectic Chic!

You may shop my items at Heritage Square Antique Mall in Booths G021, C096 and J08.  The Mall is located at 1865 Brice Rd in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.  (614)864-8722 
I also showcase items at Peacock Lane Home at 615 N. High St. in Worthington, Ohio.
You may also follow me on Facebook by "Liking" my page, Eclectic Chic.  I update the page when I take new items into the stores allowing you to be one of the first people to view new inventory. 
Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

  1. well hello there new blogger!! welcome to this blogging world! you'll have fun! looking forward to following along!!

    polly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Polly! Thanks! I have been reading your blog and Shannon's from Vintage Restyled and have been wanting to start one for awhile now! Glad you found mine! It is fun! Just finding the time to write a post is the hard thing! lol!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete